WOW!! We had SO MUCH FUN with Ian, Ally, and Amber this weekend (okay, and Doug & Carie, too)! Mia and her cousins got along just great (it used to take an 8-hour "warm-up" for the girls) and had a ball. They got absolutely filthy in the big dirt-pile, rode the 4-wheelers, played Octopus play-doh, teased Tucker (the new 6-wk old yellow lab pup of Ian's), made up silly games, and hugged on aunts and uncles. We are so thankful they came to visit!!
The guys had several projects to do, which included setting up a new washer & dryer for Mary (Carie and I were jealous!!) and putting up a 20-foot long 2x8 beam for our "new" patio in the back of our house. Us girls got plenty of playing time in, which went very well for me, I must say. I guess being pregnant means I get to win Phase 10 and make BIG rolls in Farkle. Skip-Bo still isn't my game, though. I have to give that one over!!
The little yellow lab is Ian's new pup, Tucker. He's only about 6-weeks old and a fiesty little rascal. He nipped our toes, got stumbled over, and pooped on the floor a few times, which made everyone's nose wrinkle a bit. Eewww!! He's so adorable that none of us could keep our hands off him, which isn't exactly what he wanted to be doing!
We also celebrated Ralphie's birthday on April 6th. She turned NINE yesterday! WOW!! Dave and I can't believe we got her that long ago. She was our First Child, of course, and we still love her dearly, although she's lived with Norman and Mary for the last 3 years or so. She is still the most beautiful German Shepherd we have ever known or seen. Just thought we'd share the news with you!!
So that's a wrap on our great weekend. We love our family!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment