Our little Huck is a really sweet dog. He has an overly friendly personality (he's only 6 months old) and wants to be in the middle of EVERYTHING we do. So today he got his new home. A fenced in pen, complete with concrete pavers to keep him from digging his way out. Viszlas are EXCELLENT diggers. One of the main reasons he's getting this new luxury home is that he's such a great digger. Some of my more expensive plants are having to start over because of sweet little Huckleberry. Now, he no longer has free reign of the backyard. He can poop on his own turf, too. Momma's happy. Momma won't sell him or make him suddenly disappear. :)
It's a cold windy day here today. It's no fun to work outside in this chilly wind, so Mia and I are working inside. We've made a mashed potato dish for Mother's Day Dinner tomorrow, cleaned the kitchen, and are awaiting dishes so we can make some fabulous peanut-butter cookies. I served homemade (yes, from scratch) whole-wheat blueberry muffins this morning. Mia and I went to the car show to see all the pretty and expensive cars (she loved the shiny chrome engines on the new ones and the mother-in-law seats on the old ones) while Daddy did some outdoor work on both the Huck-pen and for a friend who needed him. Now, he's mowing the church building lawn and will probably want to get inside afterwards. Time for coffee??
I plan to post again tomorrow to share our Mother's Day experiences. I LOVE Mother's Day, I LOVE my Mother, and I LOVE being Mia's Momma. It's all good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment